Friday, October 28, 2011

craftmanship (Tattooing vs.Choppers)

  Stopped by "Independents Choppers" in Newark, DE monday.  Jeff is doing a great job on the shop bike.(1984 iron head)
  The drive home is a little over an hour long, giving me plenty of time to think.  Jeff has made this build easy on me because i don't have to question his work or his eye for detail. I just told him the feel I was going for, and some of the things i would like to see.  Jeff is a true craftsman and artist at his trade, and only puts out work he trust to handle as good as it looks.

  "OK what the HELL does CHOPPERS have to do with TATTOOS Uncle John?"

  The drive home brought these thoughts to my mind.  Finding a Tattoo Artist is not unlike finding a Custom Chopper Builder.  First they should both have your safety in mind.  Both should share in your vision, and be unafraid to suggest changes that will improve your outcome.  And ultimately be proud to have you show their work to anyone.

   Hanging out with Jeff at Independents was not only a good time Monday, but it recharged my batteries. Helped remind me of the gift I have to work in my field, a trade that produces art and illustrations that last forever.






 At Bewitched Tattoo we prefer to do custom work for you, but will always do our best to complete what you have imagined. Weather you bring in an image or we illustrate one for you. We art illustrators and artists trained to tattoo, and continue training to stay on top of our craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment